Monday, May 31, 2010

New Toy!

We've had a pretty lazy Memorial Day. But it's been nice considering I'm going back to work tomorrow. Yes it's true. Back to work. Already. More about that later!
Anyway, Grandma sent Hudson money for an exersaucer so we've been on the hunt for the perfect one at a good price. And today we finally found it, so we went and picked it up and tried it out!
Hudson just wasn't really sure what to do.
He was very thoughtful about the whole thing.
He mostly sat with his hands down by his side and looked around.
I put his hands at the toys, but they didn't stay there long.
They ended right down in his seat again.
He kept giving me this look. Especially when I was playing with the toys that sing and talk. But he'll figure it out soon and love it, I'm sure. There is only one problem: this thing might cost me hundreds of dollars in batteries. There are about a million different places to put batteries in this thing. It should come with a huge warning label! I had no idea!
Oh well, I'm excited for him to have such an awesome toy! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: