Thursday, May 20, 2010

Check Up

Today we went for Hudson's 4 month visit.
He weighs 13lbs 10oz. (25%) and is 24in long (25%).
Dr.S said that he is the perfect height weight combination for his size.
He did really good with his shots today. He cried after the first one and continued to cry during the second, but he quickly decided he was ok and smiled for the nurse. I was afraid it was going to be a long day of wanting to be held for Hudson, but he has been so much better than last time. He was so good hanging out in my classroom while I got things put away for summer, but he hasn't slept at all today! There have just been too many activities and things to see.
We've had a busy and long day and we have a busy weekend ahead. It's time to get to bed! Last day of school tomorrow! I can't believe I've finished a whole year of teaching Kindergarten!
I'm so thankful that we have a great doctor, health insurance, and a healthy baby. And my job too, but still praying that we have definite answers about that soon.

No comments: