Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Days

Summer is off to a great start around here! We are loving spending time with our sweet boy and have lots of projects to keep us busy!
Hudson and I took a walk downtown this week. We made a stop at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for some ice cream (YUM!) and hit the Market for some fresh produce!
We've gotten to spend some good time together as a family and I'm so thankful for that. There are lots of days when Hudson only sees one of us at a time so I'm glad when we all three get to be together.
We've been getting housework done that has been put to the side for a while. Like moving the wires to the right wall so the light can hang above the mirror.
And planting some cute flowers out front!
And we got the grill out for the first time this summer! We made kabobs and corn on the cob last night and it was delicous! We used chicken, apples, potatoes, mushroom, steak, and onions.
I think Hudson and I are going to hit a few antique stores today. I've found a few new projects to work on so I'm searching for the right pieces! Happy Summer!

No comments: