Sunday, May 30, 2010

Quiet Weekend

It's been a quiet weekend at our house. We had a rough night Friday night and Hudson had a temp of 101.5. YIKES! I took him to Urget Care Saturday morning just to be sure and by the time I got there he was acting perfectly fine, then I felt like I was being paranoid. But with his temp being so high I wanted to have him checked out and I'm glad I did. He has a double ear infection and is now on bubblegum antibiotics.
But he is a champ! Besides being a little mellow and more tired than normal (and still fighting it) he is acting really good. I'm so thankful that he hasn't acted bothered by it at all. We hung out in our pjs all day Saturday and just relaxed. 
I didn't want to do much today either just to make sure he was feeling better. We got to eat lunch with Aunt Cassie, but other than that we have just been hanging out at home.
Hopefully he will be fully recovered soon. He isn't loving this bubblegum medicine and it's a bit of a job to get him to swallow, but we are all making it. I won't complain, because I thought it was going to be much worse than it is!
Tomorrow we don't have much on the agenda either. We will be remembering all those who fight for us daily so we can live in this free country. Thank you to all who serve! We are so blessed! May we never take their service for granted!

No comments: