Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy 25th Anniversary!

Today my parents celebrated 25 years of marriage!

So this weekend we surprised them by inviting family and close friends to come celebrate with them!
We all went out to Zio's for an early dinner where we had this interesting waitress.
Lon announced the reason for our celebration and her response was,
"Wow 25 years! I can't even make it 6 months."
 Enough said about her. The picture below was when she was making her Happy Anniversary speech which was just as interesting as her previous comment.

Anyway, after dinner we went back to the house and celebrated with the best cake I've ever eaten!
And I think the cutest too!
If you are in the Tulsa area and needing a cake please look up Jennifer Loveland!

 Anyway, we had a great time celebrating with my parents and seeing the family too! Mom and dad are actually celebrating their anniversary with a trip to Boston and New York in October, but we are glad that the family got to celebrate with them too! They are the best parents I could have ever gotten and they set an  example of what a Godly marriage looks like. I'm so thankful for their love and support as Ryan and I have married and started our family! Here is to many many more!
Love you Mom and Dad!

No comments: