Wednesday, September 9, 2009

22 Weeks!

One of the highlights of my week is definitely getting an e-mail from Baby Center telling me what Hudson is up to each week! Although I have been reading books and educating myself the e-mail are by far my favorite! It's a nice little reminder of the awesomeness (is that a word?) of God that is taking place in my belly! This week Hudson weighs about as much as the acorn squash I am holding, almost a pound. The is about 11 inches long, which is the length of a spaghetti squash but unfortunately in my grocery shopping I was unable to find one so I stuck with the squash theme and found one that weighed about as much as he did!
The best part about my weekly e-mail is that I get to learn about the cool things that are happening with him! My favorite this week is that underneath is gums tiny toothbuds are forming! I know it will be a several months before we see any teeth but isn't it cool that they are already there?
Ok, I'm off to make dinner! I definitely have some recipes to share! Maybe tomorrow will be Recipe Thursday?

No comments: