Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sneek Peek!

I apologize for the lack of posts this week, but it's been busy around here!
This is what you will find going on at my house!
I'm only giving a small sneek peek because I want to wait until it's all finished to show you the whole room!

Here is Ryan putting the first stroke of paint on the wall!

This is my best friend-the best best friend ever! She is the one making this all happen!
Together we drew the circles, but really she did all the work. Now she and Ryan are working on the painting! Since this is not VOC free paint I am not allowed to help :( I really wish I could but it is in Hudson's best interest that I don't. So my amazing best friends and husband are doing this for me! I can't wait until it's all done so I can show you! It already looks great! I'm so excited to see the finished product!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds like you have awesome friends and family who are able to do all the painting for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pretty color....cant wait to see the finished room!