Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tulsa Tuesday Pt. 1

Tuesday evenings we get to spend in Tulsa-Ryan has class so I go to see family!
It's volleyball season so that means I get to watch my sister play when I go!
This Tuesday was special because it was Senior Night!
I can't believe my baby sister is old enough to be a senior!

Here she is with mom getting introduced! I'm not sure what they were laughing about!
This is the board my other sister made with pictures of Abby.
Here are the six seniors and thier cake!
I didn't eat any but I'm sure it was delicious!
Senior Gifts! I love this cute bad and the wrapping paper....
which was hiding these cute polka dot pj's!
I love my sister and am so proud of her! She is getting old which means I am too!
She's awesome at pretty much everything she does!
I know she has a great future ahead of her!
LOVE YOU ABBY!

No comments: