Monday, September 28, 2009


One of my students favorite things to say is this: "Next month is October and that's Halloween." I must hear this said at least once or twice everyday since the beginning of September. And now that it's actually almost October I'm sure I will hear it even more! So thanks to my sweet students I decided I would show you this! If Hudson was going to be here before Halloween he would be sporting this adorable costume from Old Navy. I have never been a huge fan of this holiday (I think it just makes me think of the scary costumes like ghosts and witches and all of that which I don't like) but these baby costumes are absolutely the most precious things! So I hope that all of you moms of little ones take the opportunity to dress them up really cute!

1 comment:

Holly said...

What a cute costume! If they had that in adult sizes I would so want to wear that...only not, because I'd really want to dress up as a fairy instead! Either that or that adorable pink butterfly! :O