Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tulsa Tuesday Pt. 2

While in Owasso/Tulsa Ryan got a few of his baby items from his mom.
Check out this tiny little thing that he wore!
I told him that I would love to see if Hudson could fit into it but it just doesn't seem possible because it's so little. So I decided to compare it with this NB onesie that Abby bought him.
I think he would need super short legs to be able to wear this!
A special thanks to Abby though for this precious outfit! He will definitely be sporting this soon after birth! I know he is going to be our "Prince Charming"
I'm already loving this little guy and I haven't even met him yet! Hearing his little heartbeat at the doctor's office just melts my heart!
Doesn't that make you just think how amazing God is that he has created women to carry a child inside of her and already feel such a bond before you ever even meet them?
It's one of those moments when you just think "It's a God thing"
Indescribable and unexplainable! He is totally awesome!
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14

No comments: