Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall is here!


Fall is my favorite season! So in honor of the first day of fall I thought I would share some of my favorite things about this lovely season!


  1. Football! I love going to Cowboy football games, watching Ryan march, or taking Sunday afternoon naps while the football games are on TV.
  2. Sweaters and warm clothes-I love snuggling up in lots of layers and cute sweaters to stay warm with the cool wind.
  3. Thanksgiving-it's one of the best holidays and I love it! The food, family, fellowship! It's wonderful!
  4. The colors:- love the colors of the leaves that fall off the trees. This picture is really old, but I just love the colors in the backgroud so I thought it would be a great visual!
  5. The decoration- the pumpkins, the leaves and anything fall colors! I love it!

So here is to another great fall! I hope you enjoy this beautiful season, it's definitely my favorite!

No comments: