Sunday, November 29, 2009

Owasso Baby Shower

On Friday Ryan's family hosted a baby shower for Hudson and I. It was so sweet and we had a nice time getting my family together with Ryan's and a few of my close friends. I'm so thankful to everyone who was able to come. It was a huge blessing!

The food and cake table!

Isn't this diaper cake cute?
It's filled with lots of great items that Hudson will need too, but I'm not going to want to take it apart.

Abby playing the chocolate in the diaper game. Stacia and I definitely won that one!

I'm sad this picture is blurry, but I had to share it anyway. Mom bought Hudson "If You Give a Moose a Muffin" one of our favorite books and it had the cutest matching moose to go with it. I'm sure this will be one of Hudson's favorites too.

This is my family at the baby shower including my mom, 2 sisters, grandma and great aunt.

My cute niece Sarah!

The hostesses of the shower-Jean, Mandy, Cassie and my mother-in-law Richie.
Thanks so much for putting this together ladies! We are so blessed to have thoughtful family like you all!

Most of the Hatch family girls (only missing 3).

Again a huge thank you to everyone who put together our shower and came. We are so happy to get to celebrate our coming bundle of joy with such great people and we appreciate each and every one of them and their generosity so much! Hudson will be one blessed baby because of each of you!

No comments: