Wednesday, November 4, 2009

30 Weeks

Can you believe that it has already been 30 weeks since this little guy started cooking in my tummy? I seriously can't believe we have hit this mark, it's all downhill from here right?

Hudson is growing so much! He now weighs almost 3 pounds and is about 15 1/2 inches long! How crazy is that? I can't imagine how much of a big ball he is probably curled up in!
It is obvious he is needing more room as he uses my ribs for extra space. He has found that there is more room up that is has been nicely nestled there for the past few days.
Not much has changed for me though. I mean my belly is obviously growing, as you can see in this picture, but nothing else is new or different. I have been feeling good except for the slight head cold junk that I had the past week or two. I even lost my voice which was terrible, but nothing more thankfully! I can't imagine getting anything worse-my body is already working enough as it is.
Today a few of my kids decided they wanted to talk to Hudson so they would walk up to my belly and point to it and say, "Hi baby!" It was so sweet. I think they have finally gotten used to the fact that I'm having a baby since they don't talk about it as much anymore. It's kind of nice not hearing, "Are you having a baby?" about 30 times a day! Although I couldn't be happier to say YES!
Anyway, we are enjoying watching my belly move and are looking forward to seeing him on our upcoming ultrasound! I have a doctor's appointment next week and am excited to see how much my belly has grown in the past 4 weeks and hear that sweet heart beat!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

you look amazing, amber! and with such a positive attitude, I love it.