Monday, July 30, 2012

Last Week

Sitting here with my late night bowl of cereal and thought I should update about what we’ve been doing. {Don’t act surprised, I know you’ve noticed my belly is growing :)}

Anyway, here is a little of what we’ve been up to:

photo (72)

Hud got a haircut!

428951_10100751828995632_1994592250_nphoto (73)

We met up with our buddies at the cutest little water park and Hudson had a blast! He even ventured out and swam with floaties and tried a fast slide into the big pool!

photo (74)

Hud is exploring the idea of wearing Thomas undies, but he’s still not interested in the potty. He hasn’t figured out that you can’t have one without the other. Tonight he wet his undies and said “Thomas is sad.” ha!

621734_4384200969156_2059225130_o

I’ve had a few get togethers with my favorite teachers {yes already!} and we are getting prepared for the August Rush!

photo (75)

And I’m quickly realizing that all of my summer goals need to be complete, like yesterday! So we’ve been doing lots of projects around here-painting, sewing, mod podging {not a real word}, etc. But Hayden’s room is coming together nicely and we’ve taken care of several other house projects too! All of that to come in another post, can’t wait to share that!

Okay it’s another busy week of school to do’s and a trip out of town. Better get to it! Have a great week ya’ll!

No comments: