Saturday, July 14, 2012

Our Week {Picture Overload}

Trying to do better with writing about everyday activities so here is a glimpse at our week.

 IMG_2339IMG_2341

We started our week with a play date at the park. Hudson was especially fond of this park’s train and he enjoyed the splash pad too. This was our first SP trip this summer so it took him a while to warm up!

IMG_2349

He and Annie had a great time running around though!     

IMG_2360IMG_2364

Tuesday was a birthday {mine}and my boys treated me to a sweet day! We went to lunch at a Japanese Steakhouse. It was Hudson’s first hibachi grill experience and he definitely enjoyed it. I thought he would be a little scared of the fire, but he just kept talking about how hot it was and staring so intently.

IMG_2369

He even tried to eat with chopsticks! I wouldn’t say he was very successful though it was a good effort.

IMG_2376 copyIMG_2384

After some shopping, a pedicure, and a nap {I told you it was a good day} we met up with family for Italian! YUMMY! Hudson also helped me blow out my ice cream cake candles. A special thanks to Ms. Janice for the yummiest ice cream cake EVER!

IMG_2387IMG_2395

Wednesday we decided to use our Groupon to the zoo! Hudson’s favorite animal is the {baby} giraffe. He also likes to watch the sea lion swim and see “Happy Feet” aka the penguins.

IMG_2396IMG_2397

Hudson had a lot of fun at the petting zoo too!

IMG_2393

And besides riding the train {twice} he will tell you that this boat was his favorite thing about the zoo. We take him to see the animals and all he really wants to do is drive the boat and ride the train. He cracks me up!

The rest of the week H was pretty under the weather so we laid low at home. He was SUPER excited that we got to meet his buddy Brax for breakfast this morning and he got to spend the day with Papa & Mae Mae while mommy was at photo class!

DSC_0343 editedDSC_0470

My friend Julie and I got to spend some time learning about using camera settings and trying out them out. Thanks to my sweet friend for the Groupon, I am now more knowledgeable with the camera {not perfect by getting better}! Can you see my baby bump in the glass? I can’t wait to try out some of these new techniques on my boy!

Well another week down and a new one begins. Our weeks at home together are quickly becoming numbered so we’re trying to enjoy them as much as we can! Next week’s agenda includes Mae Mae’s birthday, swimming and time with friends! What are you doing to beat the heat?

No comments: