Thursday, August 9, 2012

26 Weeks

photo (76)

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of baby: the length of an English cucumber

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +15lbs

Maternity Clothes: wearing a good combination of regular and maternity.

Gender: It’s a Boy! {Hayden Greer}

Movement: Yes! You can even see my belly move now!

Sleep: Just having wild dreams and staying up too late at night. Hoping I can get back into the school routine soon!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Cravings: FOOD and water! I feel like a hungry hungry hippo! Some of my favorites right now are plain Lay’s chips and cereal!

Symptoms: crazy dreams, headaches and a big belly ;) I’m also having a very weird nauseous feeling when I go to bed at night, but it’s only been the last couple of days.

Best Moment this week: Still watching my belly move and grow! I think he’s gone through a growth spurt because I feel like my belly had doubled almost overnight! And getting his bedding designed finalized. I’m so excited about how it’s all coming together!

No comments: