Monday, July 9, 2012

22 Weeks

photo (65)

{excuse my squinty eyes}

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: the length of a spaghetti squash

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11lbs {haven’t checked lately}

Maternity Clothes: a few, but I can still wear a lot of my regular clothes.

Gender: It’s a Boy! {Hayden Greer}

Movement: Feeling the baby move a lot. It’s always when I am laying down and after I eat!

Sleep: Just having wild dreams! I already had my first back to school dream and school is more than a month away!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Cravings: FOOD and water! I feel like a hungry hungry hippo!

Symptoms: crazy dreams and a big belly ;)

Best Moment this week: Hud and I went on a date to the movies. We ate popcorn mixed with sixlets and Hayden danced around in my belly the WHOLE time. He either loved the loud noise or really loves popcorn and chocolate!

photo (66)

And of course a picture of my guys! Notice they are both in the middle of saying cheese!

No comments: