Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Work Shower

Ok, I promise this will be my last post to say thanks for a baby shower. But I have to take a minute and share how wonderful and kind all of the people that I work with are. They are so caring and threw me a cute shower to celebrate Hudson on his way! I'm truely blessed to have my job and even more blessed to be surrounded by the people that I am. They are wonderful!

The food table-Candace's mom made cute little cheesecakes and they were delicous! It was a nice change from cake!

A few of the ladies that helped put my shower together Elisha and Candace and of course Ayden!  You can't see him well in this picture but he is precious! Hudson already has a sweet baby friend waiting to meet him!

All of the babies were there! There have been two babies born so far this school year and Hudson will be the third of which the mom's are elementary teachers. Both of them came and they are both adorable and precious!

Anyway, I am so thankful for awesome coworkers who are such a blessing! They have been so sweet and caring my entire pregnancy and I'm so grateful for that.  And Hudson got some much needed things that I couldn't be more thankful for either like this swing to match his carseat and stroller! What a wonderful group of people, I'm so thankful for each of them!

No comments: