Monday, December 14, 2009

Friends

Yesterday was a great day of just hanging out with friends! Our friends Cody and Colleen came up to visit with their baby boy Julian. Another friend, Tadd, also came over!

Ryan got to practice holding and feeding Julian, which is good experience for him! Isn't he just adorable by the way? I mean the baby, not my husband!

Ryan and I made our first pot roast, I mean it's not difficult I just don't think we have ever cooked one before. It cooked in the crockpot overnight and it was delicious! It was tender and fell into pieces! What a success! Thanks for the recipe Katie!

The boys found a new iPhone game so they spent most of their time doing this! You get them together and what do they do? Play on their phones of course! We had a great time just spending time together and I'm so glad they were able to come visit! Hopefully we will be doing it again soon!

No comments: