Saturday, December 19, 2009

School's Out and Hudson's First....

So it is now official, school is over for 2009! I love my sweet little ones, but definitely was ready for a break! We have been doing lots of Christmas activities, singing songs, watching movies, making presents, and of course we had a party and it has worn me out! Yesterday was an early dismissal day at school and by the end of it my feet were just plain tired! Thankfully I was able to come home and relax. Anyway, the Pre-K classes got a special visit from Santa yesterday. The teachers came down to my room to get me because they thought Hudson needed his "first" Santa Christmas picture!
 So here it is, Hudson's first Santa picture, in the womb of course!

Here is to wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas break if you get one!

No comments: