Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today...

was spent working on Hudson's laundry! He now has a closet and dresser full of clean clothes and blankets to come home to! And I got these cute little closet organizers (as seen below) to help keep his clothes organized. Now there is no guessing where a new section of clothes start or what size goes where. It is right there, easy to see!

His diaper bag is also packed and ready to go! I thought since I was sorting through laundry and all of those things anyway it might as well get done! Yes I still have 4 1/2 weeks, but I am prepared in case he surprises us!

On another note, my awesome best friend came over to help me work in Hudson's room and we watched "Julie and Julia." I really enjoyed the entire movie and was excited for the big ending, but very disappointed when it didn't turn out as expected. I'm still not sure how I feel about it now. It was so great until the ending I wanted to happen didn't. Has anyone else seen this movie? What did you think?!

No comments: