Sunday, December 27, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
We had a great time with our family for a few days! And it turned out to be a white Christmas! I can't think of a better way to celebrate the greatest birthday of all than with beautiful snow on the ground!
Here are a few Christmas Day pictures...

Ryan and I at his family's house-me looking huge and pregnant!

Christmas picture at my parent's house. Our dogs really hate when we force them to sit in pictures with us!

This is Ryan's family! There are seven kids in his family so getting everyone together is pretty rare, but almost the whole family was there for this picture. We were only missing one family-Jean and her husband and daughter. Not too bad for such a large family!

My family!  All four kids and 2 spouses!
I'm so thankful that we got to go home and spend a few days with the family. We rarely get to go home for more than 2 days in a row so it was nice getting to be there for 4 whole days! It is the last time we will be home for a while so we really enjoyed it, but are excited that next time we see everyone we will hopefully have a baby boy in our arms!

"You will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you will name him Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High."
Luke 1:31-32
This is the bible verse for the room I have been serving in at Lifekids. I'm so thankful that thousands of years ago that God sent his Son for us! I hope you have remembered that this holiday season and had a safe and happy Christmas!

No comments: