Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's been kind of a yucky weekend around here. I started getting a sore throat and woke up Saturday morning just miserable. We also woke up to a snow covered ground on the first day of Spring! Crazy huh? So we stayed home and in bed most of the day.
We played with some toys and just relaxed and took a lot of naps while Ryan worked hard on the bathroom. Today wasn't much better either. I woke up feeling just as bad, if not worse, than yesterday. Yuck. Not how I wanted to end my Spring Break. And to top it off H had a tummy ache and was spitting up everything he ate. Yuck, too. But it looks like we are on the track to getting better.
So due to my sickness the bathroom is coming along slower than we thought. But it is coming together and starting to look so good!
It looked like this mess for a few days last week.
Then went to this.
And now looks like this!
Much improved, right?! There is still a lot of finish work to be done. Like the wire that's hanging out of the wall (that's for the vanity light), baseboards and molding, etc. But the way it is now is way better than before so I won't complain! I'm so thankful for everyone who came and helped. Ryan and I couldn't have done it ourselves. I'll put updated pictures once it's officially complete.

Anyway, pray that I start to feeling better please. It's my first full week at school away from Hudson. I'm going to miss him lots, but am thankful he is in such good hands. I just adore that sweet growing boy. Oh and my husband too. He took such good care of me while I've been sick and always does. I'm so thankful that he's been working so hard on my bathroom. And he has a job interview this week! Yay!
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

No comments: