Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Murray-ied


This weekend Steven and Katie got "Murray-ied"
We had an amazing time in Austin! We started the weekend off by picking up Ryan's tuxedo then heading to the rehearsal. Afterwards we headed to a great little Mexican restaurant for the Rehearsal Dinner (sadly those pictures got deleted off my phone so I will have to get copies from friends). It was a great dinner complete with a mariachi band! They were great and kept us really entertained. We also got acquainted with some of their other friends so that was nice too.
Afterwards the girls headed over to Katie's house. I love her sweet parents! They took great care of me during their busy weekend! We will definitely have to visit them soon!

The next morning was the Bridal Brunch...delicious!
Here is Katie with her sweet mom!
Here are all the girls!
Sweet Katie-she took great care of me this weekend and it was her big day! I adore her!
Doesn't she just look gorgeous? I'm so glad I could help on her big day!
She was such a wonderful bride!
Their wedding was absolutely gorgeous! It was so sweet and true to who they are. Here they are sharing their first dance!
The beautiful cake! Ryan and I didn't enjoy any because we were taking their things out to the getaway car but it sure looked good!
Here they are cutting the cake which Steven had so anxiously waiting for!
We wish them all the best! They are one amazing couple and we cannot wait to see them again! If only we lived closer together....one day that is our plan!
Love you guys!

No comments: