Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lately

I apologize for my lack of existence lately. Ryan and I have just been keeping busy with life. Nothing too extremely exciting has been taking place, just the things that keep life going.

Ryan attempted to plant a garden for a school project. Unfortunately Oklahoma is just too terribly hot. If we would have started earlier the vegetables would have had a better survival rate but in this hot weather it is too hard to nuture a seed to grow into anything. At least we have the garden all dug out and set up so we can try again next year! We will definitely be starting earlier and trying to beat the heat!

Ryan only has one more week of his summer course then he will only have 27 hours to graduate! He is really looking forward to completing his degree and starting a new chapter of life. He still isn't sure what exactly he will be doing after graduation but he has some ideas and so we will see where God takes us.

The job search is starting to pick up for me! I will update more on that later when I have more info! But all I can say right now is that God is working and showing me great opportunities and for that I am so grateful!

Anyway, Ryan and I have a busy week ahead! We are looking forward to spending the weekend in Dallas for his brother's wedding! Along with that we are going to hit some of our favorite stores and gather some much needed things for the house and possibly classroom!

One of my favorite verses from church today:
I can do everything through his who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
If you don't have a great church home to go to each Sunday I pray that you find one. If you live in the Stillwater area and are looking please e-mail me. Anyone is more than welcome to attend church with Ryan and I! I promise you won't be disappointed when you get involved with God!

No comments: