Thursday, July 16, 2009

Celebrating

This week two amazing people in my life are celebrating birthdays!
My mom celebrated her birthday yesterday! I love her! She knows me better than anyone else in the whole world. She has taken the best care of me and taught me the best she can!
She has gone through a lot of changes this year and there have been ups and downs but I'm so happy she is celebrating another wonderful year!
LOVE YOU MOM!
Today is my bestie's birthday! I can't live without her!
She pretty much keeps me sane (and laughing)!
We have been through so much together-college, our first year of teaching, and we have both been married for over a year now I cannot even begin to tell you our story!
She is living in Texas this summer so I miss her lots but that just means we will make up all that time in the fall!
P.S. Sorry this is such an old picture of us...we definitely look younger here!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to two wonderful ladies! You all rock and I hope your days were perfect!

No comments: