Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Back!

I apologize for being non existent for the last few weeks. I feel like we have been traveling the world! Ha But literally over the past few weeks we have driven to and from Florida which included seeing Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Arkansas, and many other places. Not to mention we have been to various places in Oklahoma. I promise to do a full update soon but for now I just wanted to say I am here!
Here is the family enjoying dinner in Florida.
We had a great time visiting family we don't see often.
We saw uncle Jon, Hannah, & Maddi and Joe and his wife Loretta!
It was definitely a great party of 11!


In this picture we are all listening to Ryan explain why rice is good with sugar on top. He didn't really convine anyone to try it, but he enjoyed it.
More updates to come soon!
Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July holiday!

No comments: