Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Celebrations 2009!

Thursday night we headed to Tulsa to celebrate birthdays! My best friend and I share birthdays 6 days apart and since she was in town we decided we had to celebrate!
We started off the night at Ted's one of our favorites! It was an interesting experience to say the least-we had a waitress that wasn't too happy with us but the food was AMAZING!
Then we headed to Cheesecake Factory for dessert! Happy Birthday to us!



Here I am with my birthday dessert!
Strawberry cheesecake

Stacia giving the thumbs up approval!












She hates pictures...so I wasn't allowed to take a picture of her & her cheesecake. This is payback for her! Ha











Thanks sweet husband for making my birthday great!

We celebrated my actual birthday by driving to Austin to see our great friends get married. More on that trip to come soon!

No comments: