Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hudson's Happenings

This is the short and sweet version of what little H is up to!
He has figured out that there are steps in Mae Mae and Papa's pool. Apparently that makes it much more enjoyable. He took a swim the other day in his clothes when he was just supposed to be dipping his feet...
I went to camp as a counselor (that's another story for another time) and came home. Guess who the first person he wanted to see was? Ni Ni. Not his mother.... 
He helped me unpack. He is such an observer that he knows my morning routine and could probably perform it for you. I'm not sure daddy is so proud of this... 
The coolest thing I think he does right now is read his Bible. ALL. DAY. LONG. He walks around the house dragging it with him and signing bible. I love this. It's such a good daily reminder that he really does what mommy and daddy teach him. And it's a good challenge to set a Christ like example. 
I thought this was too cute not to share: I asked him if he was ready for bed. He went to his room brought out his blankets, pillow, and milk and layed down right in the middle of the living room. Apparently he wanted to have a slumber party. 
We went to my classroom today and H discovered my play vacuum. It's just his size and he thought it was so fun. He vacuumed all day. Literally. We were there four and half hours and I think that maybe one hour total that vacuum wasn't in his hand.
He loves to be a big helper. And I love watching him learn and grow!
He is becoming so independent more and more each day! I'm trying not to be sad that he is so grown up at just 18 months.

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

We need to get a baby Bible! What kind do you have? I picked mine up for church on Sunday and Amelia started patting it, saying Bible. Someone's been paying attention in cradle roll class! :)