Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Couponing, Coloring and Cowboy Boots

 This post may be random and choppy....
One of my goals this summer was to figure out ways to save money. Mostly through coupons. I think I am doing pretty well, but I'm still learning.
Target is one of my favorite places to grocery shop because they have coupons on their website that you can pair with a manufacturer coupon so you get a better deal! I got all of this in the picture above for $9.89. If I would have not used any coupons the price would have been $20.05! That's a good start!
We went to Best Buy this weekend and who knew they had these cute little coloring tables! We don't shop there very often so I had not seen these. Hudson just loved going back and forth between the different tables and chairs trying out all of the coloring fun. This gives me a little glimpse of what it's going to look like in a few years when I drop him off in Pre-K!
Abby and I hit the antique shops in Jenks in search of Cowboy boots. I am happy to say that I am the new proud owner of a cute pair! We will hopefuly be visiting the shops more often too, they have lots of great finds! If you notice, H is not wearing his boots. Those were NOT the shoes he picked out to wear to church and he was sure to let me know that. We managed to get them on in the church parking lot, but he took them off as soon as we left him in LifeKids. Such is life with a 1 1/2 year old....

No comments: