Sunday, June 13, 2010

Love This Song!

We had a great day at church! It was exactly what I needed after the past fews days. Ryan has been gone alot and we've both gotten bad news this week. I needed to be there this morning, reminded about how much God loves me and how He has great plans in store for us. Even though this may be the end of a season in life, it's not the end of God's great plan. Praise him for that!
He can do immeasurably more than we can ask! Ephesians 3:20

This song is such a great reminder of how much he cares for us!
He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all
Yeah, He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves.

We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way...
David Crowder

No comments: