Thursday, October 15, 2009

Updates!

Here are a few baby updates:
  • Tuesday I had my glucose test and it wasn't too bad. The drink really didn't taste bad or take me long to drink. I think the worst part about it was the feeling that the whole thing was just sitting right in my chest.
  • Then I got my blood drawn for the test and had an appointment with my doctor. Things are going great! We got to hear Hudson's super fast heartbeat. I am so thankful to have a doctor who really cares. Whenever he listens to your baby's heartbeat he gets the biggest smile on his face and says, "that's just the coolest thing ever." I love that about him, he genuinely cares and it shows.
  • We measured my belly and I'm at 26cm. He told me my pregnancy was boring and that's good news!
  • I had to go in today and get my RhoGAm shot. For anyone who doesn't know what that is you can read about it here or just google it and you will find out lots of info! I also was unofficially told that my test results are good, but won't get the official news until Monday.
Anyway that is my big baby update for now!
Tomorrow starts America's Greatest Homecoming Celebration! I couldn't be more excited to participate in all the fun events like Walkaround, Homecoming & Hoops and of course the actual game! We play Missouri! It's a late starting game (8:15pm) so it's going to be cold and we will be up way past my bedtime but it should be fun!


This is our picture from homecoming last year!

No comments: