I have made it through the second trimester and now onto the last one! How exciting!
Here is what is going on with Hudson right now:
- Hudson weighs about as much as a Chinese cabbage 2 1/4 pounds. He is still around 14 inches long.
- The coolest thing that is happening this week is he can now open his eyes! He is mostly just blinking, but over the next few weeks he will begin to deliberately open and close them.
- He is moving more than ever. It is now more obvious to other people when he moves because you can see my entire belly moving.
- His room is coming along and we are now onto the finishing touches of painting! Can't wait to get this finished and start with the decorating! He is going to have the cutest (Ryan likes to say coolest-he thinks cute is not manly enough) nursery ever thanks to all of Stacia and Ryan's hard work!
- My glucose test results came back normal and everything is going great! We are just getting more prepared and excited every week! Only 12 weeks to go!