Thursday, November 1, 2012

38 Weeks

DSC_2120
How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby: as long as a leek (Doctor says she thinks he will be a “little guy” aka probably not close to 9lbs.)
Weight Gain/Loss: +29lbs, I actually lost 1/2 lb or so from week 37 to 38, my belly measured 36cm
Maternity Clothes: Ugh, everything seems too short to fit over the bump and it’s making it hard to get dressed in the mornings!
Gender: It’s a Boy! {Hayden Greer}
Movement: Yes, it’s hilarious to watch my belly and the random body parts you can see (or at least guess) pushing out! He puts on quite a show! He especially loves moving in the shower and when I lay down in bed each night.
Sleep: We have our good days and bad days. I’m finding it more difficult to get comfortable ;(
What I miss: Sleep! And that won’t be back for a long while!
Cravings: Water!
Symptoms: big belly, a several Braxton Hicks
Best Moment this week: My family threw me a surprise baby shower! It was so sweet and we were overwhelmed with gifts! I also love getting to go to the doctor each week and hearing his heartbeat!

No comments: