Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I am so thankful for all of the great men in my life-my husband, my dad, my grandpa, and my father-in-law. We have had a great day celebrating them!
We didn't do anything fancy but share lunch with Ryan's family and dinner with mine. I love holidays like these because we get to celebrate the incredible people in our lives and have extra family time.
I found these cute cupcake toppers and the banner on a blog so I thought I would do something fun with them! I love decorating for special occasions so it was fun to put the banner together and these cupcakes just to show Hudson's daddy how much he is appreciated. Hudson and I love him so much and are thankful for all of the ways he shows love to us. I am blessed to have a lot of great men who are influential in my life like my daddy. He is incredible and one of the reasons I am they way that I am. I love all of them very much and am so thankful for Godly men who Hudson can look up to. I hope you have great men in your family to celebrate. Happy Father's Day, dads!


No comments: