Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3 Years

This cute guy and I are celebrating three great years of marriage!
He took me on an anniversary date to Osaka!
I'm so thankful for him and an evening to spend some quality time together. He brought me red roses this morning and then took me to eat one of my favorites tonight, Japanese! It was so delish and we were stuffed. He is so good to me!

Dear husband,
I just wanted to take a quick moment to say that you are incredible. We have had a lot of changes in this past year of marriage (a one year old, new jobs, selling/buying a house, living with family) and I am so thankful to have you by my side through it all. Thank you for being there and being my encouragement. I'm so thankful for all of your hard work and dedication to our family. I could go on and on, but the most important thing is that I LOVE YOU! I can't wait for more celebrations in our marriage and continuing to grow, challenge and strengthen each other. Thank you for loving me the way you do!
Love,
Your grateful wife

No comments: