Friday, January 14, 2011

Birthday Hat

I hope that none of my blog followers have deserted me due to my lack of existence. We are preparing for several birthday celebrations over the next week-including two of the most important boys in my life. And they are both big years in the birthday world-25 and the big ONE! So I thought I'd share a sneak preview of something I've been working on...
The big celebration hat looks a little something like this! Unfortunately for Ryan he isn't getting a customized 25th birthday hat and I'm sure he'll thank me later ;)
I hope you are staying warm if you apart of the 71% of the US covered in snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's absolutely adorable Amber! Why can't we be part of the 71% enjoying snow? I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating birthdays!!