Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Very Late Thanksgiving!

Well it's been almost a week since celebrating turkey day and I haven't shared pictures yet. So here goes....I'm finally catching up! And with lots of pictures too.

We had a pretty low key Thanksgiving weekend-living within a mile of both sets of our parents is really nice. However, we made a quick trip to Springfield to have a Thanksgiving dinner with my grandparents.
We had a little bonfire outside and just hung out. And it included smores. YUM!
But I didn't get one...how did that happen?
I'm so thankful for all of this wonderful family we are surrounded by.
I'm especially thankful for the family of my own that I am blessed to have.
And Hudson is thankful to have such wonderful grandparents!
He also met his cousin Brayden for the first time-obviously they aren't interested in a family picture.
But they were interested in watching Umizoomi together.
Our Thanksgiving day involved a lot of staying home and just being together as family. Some of Ryan's family was in town from Texas (which I don't have any pictures of) and we got to be with both of our families for their Thanksgiving meals.
The rest of our time was spent playing with this funny boy, doing a little Black Friday shopping, decorating for Christmas and hanging with family. It was nice to have no agenda and really nowhere to go. 

By the way, does anyone believe it's really December? Already? Where has this year gone?
I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30

No comments: