Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Claus & Teacher of the Year

It's been a big day in the life of our family members!
This morning my sister was surprised and awarded Teacher of the Year! My parents and Hudson got to be there for the assembly and reception! We are so proud of her! She is the most creative, crafty person I know. She can make or fix anything! And I'm sure those little Pre-K littles love her as much as we do!
Hudson also made his first visit to Santa! We hadn't planned it, but we were in the area celebrating Erin's TOY award and decided to head that way!
Let's just say he wasn't exactly thrilled....
That big old man is just not really who Hudson wanted to let go of his momma for. And believe me, he was holding on tight! I guess he will soon learn that he is really a jolly ole fellow!
And just for humor's sake here is my picture with Santa! Who knew that over 20 years later I would take Hudson to the same chain store that I went to to visit Santa?!

No comments: