Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

Just wanted to say a quick hello! We (Ryan included although he's not in the picture) are still here and had a great Thanksgiving break! We are back to our normal routine tomorrow and hopefully I will get the rest of the pictures on the computer and have a real Thanksgiving update. But until then, a quick list of things I am thankful for this year.


My BIG God!

My loving husband who I adore.

My sweet son who lights up my world :)

My family (both sides) who no matter what happens they always love me.

My job-I've missed my 25 sweet littles over the last five days. And I look forward to their shiny faces every morning. And all the other wonderful people I work with too!

That we have wonderful people who let us have a place to live while we are in transition ;)

My friends who take time out of their day to care about me.

And this life that I live-I'm thankful for every bit of it. Because we are so blessed and so undeserving.

Did you think about all of the things you are thankful for?

Thinking thankful thoughts,

No comments: