Friday, November 5, 2010

H's Heart and His Big Travels

I'm currently riding in the passenger seat with a sleeping baby behind me so I thought I would give a quick update.
We heard from Hudson's pediatrician and he has Atrial Septal Defect. It sounds scary with such a big fancy name, but it's really not too bad. He has a hole in his heart between the top two chambers. It should heal on it's own so we will go back to the cardiologist this time next year to see if anything has changed. We are happy to know it's nothing more, but will continue to pray for his sweet heart to do what it needs to to be healthy and properly functioning.

In other news, we are away for the weekend and are excited to be spending time with friends and family. Hudson is on his first trip to the big state of Texas so I'll post more about our baby's busy social life when we get back. Ha
Have a happy and blessed weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: