Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weekend Fun

I'm way behind on blogging. I haven't been feeling well at all and I think I'm finally getting better so I'll try to get caught up!
We took a short trip to Missouri to Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was Hudson's first trip there! Dad and Jon have been doing lots of work on the yard (pictured above) so we got to hang out with family while they worked.
Hudson took his first ride in the Bobcat and he wasn't too thrilled. 
Hudson also got to meet some family he has never met before, but I don't have any pictures of that. He also really loved hanging out on the back porch watching all the action.
My best friend from 8th grade came over and I'm glad we got to catch up and see her girls. She also cut my hair-we were laughing because we never thought that one day our kids would be playing together and she would be doing my hair!
Then on Sunday we did something we were crazy and unprepared to do! We ran in a marathon relay! It was fun, but we weren't very prepared this time. And I made myself really miserable and probably even more sick. I guess it was great experience right?!
Don't you just love the look on his face? It pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole experience. This wasn't my favorite race to run (not that I'm very experienced in the marathon field).

Anyway, now we are ready for a great Thanksgiving and time with family!
I hope you take time to remember all of your blessings in life!


P.S. Did anyone watch the Pioneer Woman on Throwdown with Bobby Flay?! If you haven't look it up! It's playing lots this week!

No comments: