Saturday, October 9, 2010

What's Your Fair Favorite?

Today mom, dad, Jon and I took Hudson on his first trip to the Tulsa State Fair. I haven't been to the fair in years, but we had a great time!
We mostly walked around the QT center and looked at all of the exhibits.
This is fondant! How fun is that?
We also ate lots of delicious food like these nachos! Corn dogs, polish sauage, fried pickles, and lemonade were also enjoyed (I'll start eating again next week)!
We visited the famed donut burger stand. Can't imagine that combination of sweet and salty and really am not up for trying.
We also checked out some great artwork by friends and visited the petting zoo. Hudson was so good and loved watching all that was going on. He is very observant, maybe a little nosy. Ha! I don't know where he gets that from ;) He took a little nap on the way home so I know he was worn out! Hopefully with our busy day he will sleep well tonight. He seems to be sleeping a little more consistently, I'm just hoping he keeps it up. Goodnight!

No comments: