Sunday, October 17, 2010

Things I Love

Today I was making my poster because I am "Spartan of the Week" in my own classroom. Sounds kind of funny, but it's something we do for the kids so they can share about themselves and have a special time to be recognized. There are five things they do (one for each day of the school week) but since this is a short week we use times like these for the teacher, aide, or we just take a break! All of that to say it's my turn this week and as I was making my poster I was reminded of all of the things I enjoy in life.

The only other thing that I wanted to add was I LOVE JESUS! We serve an awesome God and I'm sad that we can't talk about it in my workplace, but I am thankful to be surrounded by other Christian teachers. What do you love? Are you taking the time to enjoy or things? Or are you to caught by in the busyness of life?? Just some food for thought... Have a great week!
Photobucket

No comments: