Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Catching Up

I'm so far behind on updates and I apologize! But it seems like for the past two weeks someone in this house has been sick. Yuck-this time it's me. I got it on Friday and it's just progressively gotten worse. Not exactly the way I intended to spend my last 3 day weekend of the school year. But oh well! I'll be alright as I assured one of my kids today when he said, "Are you okay?" in the sweetest voice as I was coughing today!
We haven't been up to much here. Just hanging out and playing a lot more. Hudson loves to kick so he wears his rattle booties a lot!
Sad to say that these pictures are almost 2 weeks old. My camera never seems to be in the right room when I need it so I take a lot of pictures with my iPhone. So below are the most recent pictures I have! I need to get better about grabbing my camera, but it definitely is not a priority anymore as much as I want to document as much of this little guy's life as I can. So for now I wil just use my iPhone when it's most handy.
Sorry that was so pointless, back to Hudson! 
He's been trying to figure out his hands and it's so cute. He watches them move a lot, but hasn't quite figured out how to control them.
The other day Ryan yelled for me to hurry up and come into the bedroom. I went in to see this! I had seen it happen but Ryan hadn't yet. Ryan was so excited about the fact that he could start holding his own bottle soon. But in all reality we probably have a while. Hudson likes to put his hands on his bottle now, but he isn't actually doing any of the work, he is just using his hands more. One day he will do this on his own though.
So that is our past few days in a nutshell. Things seem to be slowing down a bit and it's nice to have more time at home to just hang out with Hudson. I am definitely excited about getting to spend this summer just being with my baby boy.
Will you all pray for where God wants us "next year"? A lot of things are up in the air and unknown, something I don't really like, but I'm trusting that God's plan is always better and more perfect than what I can make on my own. He promises that in Jeremiah 29:11.

No comments: