Saturday, April 24, 2010

All Things Random

Last weekend we took a trip home. It was nice to get away from all things Stillwater, sometimes you just need a break.
Hudson had a great time showing off how he plays with his toys and being loved on by the family!
Aunt Ashton taught Hudson how to write her name. You know that's an important step in life! Ha Love you Ashton! We had a big family taco dinner. There is nothing I love more than being with all the family and just hanging out and eating. Of course the last part is the most important right?! ha
Here is what the little man was doing when I picked him up from daycare yesterday!
He was making us laugh yesterday because we woke him up and he was just so happy and couldn't stop smiling to eat. Then he laughed the whole way to daycare. He ended up in pjs at daycare because he spit up, but it's happening a lot less and in smaller amounts so I'm thankful for that!
Ryan and I went on a dinner date last night. We stopped by Hasting's to pick up a movie on our way home and of course they had to have this display right by the door! Have I ever mentioned that I love cupcakes?! I really just couldn't decide which one I should buy first. I think I'm going to have to start a cupcake cookbook collection! But I resisted because I' going back today to get this cookbook and an autographed copy at that!
Hope you enjoy this beautiful Saturday!

No comments: