Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm so proud of all of the runners who participated in the OKC Memorial Marathon! Ryan ran a relay with his twin brother and a few coworkers. They all did great!
Hudson and I had a fun time hanging out watching all the runners go by. And it brought back lots of memories of our fun team last year! I'm definitely NOT a runner. At all. By any means. But it's a great experience and an awesome way to honor those who lost their lives. My favorite moment was seeing the two firemen pass by wearing ALL of their gear. It's awesome that they would do that in honor of all those who lost their lives in the Murrah building. And to see every one stand up and cheer for them made me a little teary eyed. It was truly sweet.
Congrats to all of the runners! Maybe I will participate again next year?!

No comments: