Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Baby Shower

The ladies I work with are the BEST in the world! And I’m not just saying that because they threw an adorable shower for Hayden. I would say that any day of the week! They are so fun to work with and the most wonderful group of ladies! And to top it all off they put on a baby shower for my Hayden!
DSC_0543DSC_0552
We had a combined shower for all of the fall babies.  Our dates (from left to right) are Oct. 11, Nov. 12, and Nov. 23rd.
DSC_0544DSC_0548
Our art teacher made little baby cupcakes!
DSC_0553
They blessed us with lots of Target cards so we could go shopping! It was so so kind and thoughtful of them ;) Hayden will have some adorable things and some necessities too because of their generosity!
DSC_0558
Hudson came to help too!
DSC_0562
And we added a little more orange to his room!
A huge thank you to the best teachers. Not only are they great at their job I am so thankful to have them as friends! Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart! Hayden is so blessed because of you!

No comments: