Friday, October 5, 2012

34 Weeks

DSC_0850

How Far Along: 34 Weeks

Size of baby: the weight of a cantaloupe. My belly is measuring 33cm.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +25lbs

Maternity Clothes: Of course, it’s beginning to be that shirts are too short to fit over the belly!

Gender: It’s a Boy! {Hayden Greer}

Movement: Yes, it’s hilarious to watch my belly and the random body parts you can see (or at least guess) pushing out! He puts on quite a show!

Sleep: TIRED! Sleeping better because I am more than worn out each day.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and shirts that fit!

Cravings: Water!

Symptoms: big belly, a few Braxton Hicks

Best Moment this week: We’ve had a lot of great moments these past few weeks including some fun family/maternity photos, a baby shower, lots of things coming together in Hayden’s room (can’t wait to share pictures!), and hearing his heartbeat again.

photo (21)

And one more picture of the bump and one tired mama!

No comments: