Sunday, October 21, 2012

36 Weeks

Wow! What a busy week! I’m so late posting for bumpdates!

DSC_1794

How Far Along: 36 Weeks

Size of baby: the weight of a crenshaw melon

Weight Gain/Loss: +27lbs

Maternity Clothes: Ugh, everything seems too short to fit over the bump and it’s making it hard to get dressed in the mornings!

Gender: It’s a Boy! {Hayden Greer} We confirmed that on Friday at our ultrasound. The doctor’s exact words were “It’s definitely a boy” as soon as she turned on the screen. You are apparently proud, Hayden!

Movement: Yes, it’s hilarious to watch my belly and the random body parts you can see (or at least guess) pushing out! He puts on quite a show! He especially loves moving in the shower and when I lay down in bed each night.

Sleep: We have our good days and bad days. I’m finding it more difficult to get comfortable ;(

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and shirts that fit!

Cravings: Water!

Symptoms: big belly, a several Braxton Hicks

Best Moment this week: Our ultrasound! Friday we went to the doctor for our weekly check up. The doctor wanted to see if we had started making progress towards labor. Hayden was so high up she decided to do an ultrasound to see what he was up to. Turns out that he is in the right position he’s just sitting really high. My fluid levels are good and he’s got a good heart beat. He’s just going to be stubborn like his brother and make me evict him ;) We got to see his cute little face and his man parts! Now if he will just hurry up (in about 2 1/2-3 weeks) and decide to make his own appearance!

No comments: